The Puget Sound Clean Air Agency (“Agency”) posts content to our interactive digital platforms to present matters of public interest related to clean air to the many residents, businesses and visitors to the Puget Sound Region. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns, but please note this is a limited public forum and will be monitored by Agency staff.
Posted Content and Commentary
The Agency welcomes your comments and hopes that any conversations on the Agency's social media pages will be courteous. You are fully responsible for the content of your comments.
The Agency does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right to delete any of the following:
- Potentially libelous comments
- Violent, vulgar, obscene, profane, or racist language or content
- Language or content not meaningfully related to the particular topic presented
- Language or content that may violate or solicit violation of the privacy of another individual
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Impersonation of someone else
- Commercial messages, including advertisements, solicitations, and spam
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates
- Content otherwise unrelated to clean air and air quality in the Puget Sound Region
Posts, comments, replies, or any public commentary containing any of the above may be removed. Multiple violations may result in the restriction of your ability to interact with the Agency on social media.
We respect the privacy of your identity; however, persons making threats or using offensive language may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
All posted content and commentary are public records subject to public disclosure under the Public Records Act.
The Agency’s social media accounts may not be monitored on a regular basis, and communication made through the Agency’s social media accounts will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the Agency, or any official or employee of the Agency, for any purpose.
The Agency may select and post links to information created and maintained by other public and private entities. The Agency's policies do not apply to sites that are not managed by the Agency, and a user that follows a link to an external page or site become subject to the policies of that page or site. The Agency is not responsible for content that appears on linked external sites, nor does the Agency warrant the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, or completeness of information of the linked information. Users should be aware that these external pages and sites, and the information found on those pages and sites, are not controlled by, provided by, or endorsed by the Agency.
Postings made by the Agency on social media, blogs, or other sites are made for a wide range of reasons, and do not indicate the Agency's endorsement of the ideas, issues, links, or commentary posted, or of the sponsoring organizations. Endorsement is also not implied via “following,” “friending,” “liking,” or otherwise linking to other online entities.
Last modified in May 2023.